The Electronics Recycling program takes place on the first Tuesday (7am-3pm) and first Saturday (9am-noon) of the month. For the safety of staff and attendees, the following protocols have been put in place:
- The event will be contactless, and residents will be responsible for removing items from their vehicles.
- Residents will be asked to put smaller electronics directly into the dumpster.
- Advanced Disposal and Village staff will not remove items from resident’s vehicles.
- Residents needing assistance removing electronics from their vehicles are asked to have a member of their household with them to help.
- Residents with larger electronics will be directed where to place them for staff to collect afterwards.
- Residents are asked to not enter the vehicle service bays or office at the Fleet Maintenance Garage.
See what can and can’t be recycled here. Note that electronics cannot be disposed of in your regular trash or recycling.