Cook County created the Community Recovery Initiative in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Community Recovery Initiative is a comprehensive economic relief program and consists of a variety of supportive services, including the Community Recovery Fund and the Technical Assistance Network to assist small businesses, nonprofits, and independent contractors. Get all the details here. Applications are due by June 18.
If you need assistance completing the application or have other questions about the fund, please contact Lycrecia Parks of the Chicago Community Loan Fund email@example.com or 312-788-2496.
Community Recovery Fund
- Targeted for small businesses and independent contractors
- Provides up to $20,000 in zero-interest loans to small businesses and up to $10,000 for independent contractors. Loans will be administered by the Chicago Community Loan Fund and provided by a network of community lenders.
- Offers immediate relief
Technical Assistance Network
- Provides access to available financial products at the state and federal level
- Answers questions and helps navigate pathways
- Connects to business counseling and coaching
- Assists with intake services, loan packaging, and process management