An alteration permit is required when any interior walls or structural elements are to be changed within a residence.
- Permit Application Packet - The documents below have been combined in one PDF file.
- Permit Application
- Zoning Worksheet - Residential
- Utility Data Worksheet
- Water Service and Meter Worksheet
- Tree Protection Agreement
- Fire Protection – Letter of Understanding (only if there is an existing fire protection system)
- Contractor of Record (Contractor License Requirements / Contractor License Application)
Application Fees & Deposits
- Building Construction and Inspection Fee - $2.05 per square foot of floor area (If applicable, one of the fees due at time of permit pick-up)
- Plan Review Deposit - $250 (Maximum amount due at time of permit application submission)
- Additional fees may apply at time of permit application
Drawing Requirements (To Be Submitted With Permit Application)
Please review the Residential Plan Review Checklist prior to submitting your drawings and read through the Common Residential Plan Submission Mistakes.
Construction Submittal Requirements
The following may apply during the course of construction: