A foundation repair permit is required when structural repair of an existing foundation is conducted within a residence.
- Permit Application Packet - The documents below have been combined into one PDF file.
- Permit Application
- Tree Protection Agreement
- Building Construction and Inspection Fee - To be determined based on scope of work
Drawing Requirements (To Be Submitted With Permit Application)
- Construction Documents - 3 sets
Required Inspections (As Applicable)
- Rough-In (during construction - before covering)
- Final Building Inspection
- Final Site/Grading Inspection (if applicable)
See Inspection Information For Single Family Residential Permits
for more information.